Byehost scammers!!


Today i was ready to check the position on Google for my www.apartamentoslabanda.com site and discovery my site is down. Im check the server and the server is working fine. What happend? Well my domain expired. The funny thing is NEVER i receive any e-mail for renue the domain and know the are said from the support i have to paid $120 to rescue the domain... THE ARE LIARS. The are never send any e-mail because every month form them i receive perfectly the emails to paid the host. But never send anything relative to the domain. That is why im writing this, to let you know if you are looking for a sever and domain company BYE from http://www.byethost.com/ is the waste option. I feel like if somebody robery to me. very nasty people

Compartí este post con tus amigos!

...o también puedes seguir el blog en:

0 comentarios:

 

©2011 Blog Todo En Uno | Theme diseñado por chicoloco123 para Fuutec.com | Ir arriba ↑